Our #1 concern while ridding your home of unwanted pests is the health and safety of your family and pets! We are an all service pest control and termite control service provider that will help get rid of unwanted pests and removal of ants and the hills that come along with them.
We are happy to offer a variety of services, all of which come with free estimates and our famously generous guarantee! Here’s a quick overview of our most popular services:
If you need a service custom-tailored to suit your needs, feel free to ask! Our staff is flexible and will work to facilitate your requests!
Mold & Moisture
Our safest solutions for pest control is always in the application method. The EPA certifies every applicable material we use and we ensure that our service professionals are trained to use them effectively and safely. We also employ Integrated Pest Management systems and Green Pest solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Contact us for a free consultation. We offer monthly, bi-monthly,quarterly services as well as one time sprays. With the quarterly contract if you have pest control issues during the 90 day period, we will return at no cost to you.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a method of pest control that focuses on three key pest eradication techniques.
1) Inspecting for pests
2) Identifying pests (See our Pest Index Here)
3) Control by pest professionals
Wood Destroying Insect Reports
Common Sense Pest Proofing Tips
- Check and repair loose mortar around the home or building foundation.
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of regularly
- If drainage is a problem causing standing water, install gutters or adjust the landscape so water is not standing near
the home or structure.
- Check basements/storage spaces to ensure they are dry and well ventilated.
- Check for rodent infestation by looking for rodent droppings in closets, attics, by floorboards and inside closed spaces.
- Check and seal pest entry areas such as pipes, electrical and cable structures.
- Check and seal cracks in walls, concrete and related areas.
- Repair fascia, soffits, and roof shingles that are in need of repair.
- Check weather stripping on windows and doors to ensure a tight seal.
- Keep tree branches and shrubs well trimmed and away from your home and buildings.
- Keep eating, food storage areas, and kitchens well cleaned.
- Contact Eco Advantage to identify pest problems and to survey your home for pest infestations.